Frameworks built on Express
This information refers to third-party sites,
products, or modules that are not maintained by the Expressjs team. Listing here does not constitute
an endorsement or recommendation from the Expressjs project team.
Several popular Node.js frameworks are built on Express:
- Feathers: Build prototypes in minutes and production ready real-time apps in days.
- ItemsAPI: Search backend for web and mobile applications built on Express and Elasticsearch.
- KeystoneJS: Website and API Application Framework / CMS with an auto-generated React.js Admin UI.
- Poet: Lightweight Markdown Blog Engine with instant pagination, tag and category views.
- Kraken: Secure and scalable layer that extends Express by providing structure and convention.
- LoopBack: Highly-extensible, open-source Node.js framework for quickly creating dynamic end-to-end REST APIs.
- Sails: MVC framework for Node.js for building practical, production-ready apps.
- Hydra-Express: Hydra-Express is a light-weight library which facilitates building Node.js Microservices using ExpressJS.
- Blueprint: a SOLID framework for building APIs and backend services
- Locomotive: Powerful MVC web framework for Node.js from the maker of Passport.js
- graphql-yoga: Fully-featured, yet simple and lightweight GraphQL server
- Express Gateway: Fully-featured and extensible API Gateway using Express as foundation
- Dinoloop: Rest API Application Framework powered by typescript with dependency injection
- Kites: Template-based Web Application Framework
- FoalTS: Next-generation framework for building enterprise-grade Node.js applications (TypeScript).