Frameworks built on Express
Several popular Node.js frameworks are built on Express:
- Feathers: Build prototypes in minutes and production ready real-time apps in days.
- ItemsAPI: Search backend for web and mobile applications built on Express and Elasticsearch.
- KeystoneJS: Website and API Application Framework / CMS with an auto-generated React.js Admin UI.
- Kraken: Secure and scalable layer that extends Express by providing structure and convention.
- LoopBack: Highly-extensible, open-source Node.js framework for quickly creating dynamic end-to-end REST APIs.
- Sails: MVC framework for Node.js for building practical, production-ready apps.
- Bottr: Framework that simplifies building chatbot applications.
- Hydra-Express: Hydra-Express is a light-weight library which facilitates building Node.js Microservices using ExpressJS.
- Blueprint: a SOLID framework for building APIs and backend services
- Locomotive: Powerful MVC web framework for Node.js from the maker of Passport.js
- graphql-yoga: Fully-featured, yet simple and lightweight GraphQL server
- Express Gateway: Fully-featured and extensible API Gateway using Express as foundation
- Dinoloop: Rest API Application Framework powered by typescript with dependency injection