Проміжні обробники третій сторін
Here are some Express middleware modules:
- body-parser: previously
- compression: previously
- connect-image-optimus: Connect/Express middleware modules for optimal image serving. Switches images to
.jxr, if possible.
- connect-timeout: previously
- cookie-parser: previously
- cookie-session: previously
- csurf: previously
- errorhandler: previously
- express-debug: unobtrusive development tool that adds a tab with information about template variables (locals), current session, useful request data, and more to your application.
- express-partial-response: Express middleware module for filtering-out parts of JSON responses based on the
fields query-string; by using Google API’s Partial Response.
- express-session: previously
- express-simple-cdn: Express middleware module for using a CDN for static assets, with multiple host support (For example: cdn1.host.com, cdn2.host.com).
- express-slash: Express middleware module for people who are strict about trailing slashes.
- express-stormpath: Express middleware module for user storage, authentication, authorization, SSO, and data security.
- express-uncapitalize: middleware module for redirecting HTTP requests containing uppercase to a canonical lowercase form.
- helmet: module to help secure your apps by setting various HTTP headers.
- join-io: module for joining files on the fly to reduce the requests count.
- method-override: previously
- morgan: previously
- passport: Express middleware module for authentication.
- response-time: previously
- serve-favicon: previously
- serve-index: previously
- serve-static: module for serving static content.
- static-expiry: fingerprinted URLs or Caching Headers for static assets including support for one or more external domains.
- vhost: previously
- view-helpers: Express middleware module that provides common helper methods to the views.
- sriracha-admin: Express middleware module that dynamically generates an admin site for Mongoose.
Some middleware modules previously included with Connect are no longer supported by the Connect/Express team. These modules are replaced by an alternative module, or should be superseded by a better module. Use one of the following alternatives:
For more middleware modules, see: