Here are some Express middleware modules:
- body-parser: previously
- compression - previously
- connect-image-optimus: Connect/Express middleware for optimal image serving. Switches to webp/jpegxr if possible.
- connect-timeout: previously
- cookie-parser: previously
- cookie-session: previously
- errorhandler: previously
- express-debug: unobtrusive development tool that adds a tab with information about req, session, locals, and more to your application.
- express-partial-response: Express middleware for filtering-out parts of JSON responses based on the
fields query-string; using Google API’s Partial Response.
- express-session: previously
- express-simple-cdn: easily use a CDN for your static assets, with multiple host support (ex. cdn1.host.com, cdn2.host.com).
- express-slash: Express middleware for people who are strict about trailing slashes.
- express-uncapitalize: redirect HTTP requests containing uppercase to a canonical lowercase form.
- method-override: previously
- morgan: previously
- response-time: previously
- serve-favicon: previously
- serve-index: previousy
- serve-static: for serving static content
- static-expiry: fingerprinted URLs/Caching Headers for static assets including external domain(s) support.
- vhost: previously
- view-helpers: An express middleware that provides common helper methods to the views.
Some middleware previously included with Connect are no longer supported by the Connect/Express team,
are replaced by an alternative module, or should be superseded by a better module. Use one of these alternatives instead:
For more middleware, see also: